CodeCafe Freelance IT Group
Build api services, design scalable & highly-available systems, provide custom integrations, automate operations, interface design, and more.
We realize there is no silver bullet, so we adhere to the following:
- Use solid constructs
- Keep it simple
- Pragmatic technology choices
- Consideration of post-delivery
Projects are taken by the person whose skills precisely match the project requirements. On projects requiring more than one person, we leverage our skills as a cohesive team for a complete solution.Access to the Experts You Need
We provide a range of high-caliber technical services. And we lower IT costs through the use Open Source Software and Open Standards. We provide on-site directed engineering, custom engineering services, web site development and design, programming in numerous languages and graphic design work.Who is CodeCafe?
We are a group of Freelancers who work together and individually in the IT field. Taylor Carpenter started CodeCafe in 1997 after consulting alone for a few years. In association with various companies, projects, and other contract work, he began collaborating more and more with like minded people.
CodeCafe has continued to expand its network of freelancers and at this point it has a large pool that can work together as a team or independently as needed. Here are just a few of the people:
- Taylor Carpenter - Co-Owner/Chief Factotum
- Chris McClimans - Co-Owner/Internet Plumber
- Wayne Walker - Strategic Partner/Senior Consultant
- Jim Freeze, PH.D. - Strategic Partner/Software Developer
- W. Watson - Senior Consultant/API Sleuth
- Hal Fulton - Senior Programmer
- Kristin Bunyard - Graphics, Print, and Design